Hot News 24h

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Do others understand? Mr. Heng Long, the husband of Mrs. John Chan Leakena, said that he did not understand why artists, when there was a shortage, always asked for help?

 After the comedian cried and declared bankruptcy with a debt of nearly 600,000 dollars, Heng Long, the husband of John Chan Leakena, posted, "I do not understand why artists are always lacking. Ask for help? There are so many more needy than we are! ”

Please note that on the morning of the 18th at the Phnom Penh Municipal Court, my female comedian from CTN came to file a complaint that she was exhausted and owed more than $ 500,000. I cried. From the beginning of the debt, they went to the polls until they were no longer settled, and then they agreed to cut off their reputation, cut off their shame, and told the public that she was exhausted and asked the public for mercy, asking them to help her with $ 1 each.

At the same time, I posted on my Facebook account, "I really owed a lot of creditors, even without a check, I can not afford to pay to pay the debt. I was only imprisoned because I could not repay my creditors. I feel sorry for my two sons who have a mother who will be imprisoned like this, so that my son can continue to study and have food, please those who used to support me, please give me a dollar, I really Thank you all in advance and wish you all the best of luck.

No comments:

Post Top Ad

Pages