Hot News 24h

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Love is deeper! Chhim Sakda is not married yet, there is a new ban because the actress



Reaksmey Hang Meas singer Pich Sophea has banned her boyfriend Chhim Sakda from posting pictures with other women, saying she did not care if she was filming with them. Meaning work or not, as she strictly forbade this case. Pich Sophea posted a picture of herself with her boyfriend, including the caption: "Tell me, this month is my whole month. Like you do not have a girlfriend, I know the number, mom, brother, mom, if it still pops up, remember to ask me what do you want? The back is very big, tell me before the month and I will ask for 09/06/2021 for a whole month. ”
It should also be noted that after a while, it seems that the couple is posting messages to each other on social media, showing mutual jealousy, which makes fans think that you Both may have good news soon.


No comments:

Post Top Ad

Pages