Hot News 24h

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Pity? Ji Qinglin Interprets After Sensitive Video Leak



Recently, there has been an interest in the story of young actress Ji Qinglin, the granddaughter of comedian Neay Koy, after experiencing emotional stress from an early age.
As the issue exploded on Facebook, Ji Qinglin, who is building a reputation for her art work, came out to break the real-life story. Her who listened and could not hold back her tears.
Ji Qinglin shares her life experience with the description that each of us is born with stress and problems, even though we are young, she is under pressure Many do not dare to share her father, he divorced, she lost her warmth, sometimes stressed, did not want things to happen, but it happened and she smiled strongly to accept it.
"I study and I work, but I still encourage myself to smile and overcome all the problems in front of me," she said. . On the day my parents divorced, one word I will never forget was the one my dad told me to look at. And also have to be persistent, I remember one word, I can cry for an hour, a day, a month, a year, but not for life. Koy added that this is just a sharing of her story, there are many more things she has to share.
Please be informed that during November 2020, the mother of actor Ji Chinlin also posted a message confirming that her child was known to you. They slapped each other while walking out of the bathroom, and the perpetrators even boasted that they were smart.


No comments:

Post Top Ad

Pages