Hot News 24h

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Meas Soksophea was revealed by Karona Pich 10 years ago

     For more than 10 years, Karona Pich has been trying to hide or answer the question of why he stopped singing with Meas Soksophea during the two stars' success at Town in 2010. But this time, the former general manager of Town Production agreed to break this story, revealing, "Do not let me be the destroyer of Phea by singing with me."

Mr. Karuna Pich describes this story: "There was laughter, tears, swallows, explosions - all kinds of insults, insults to me alone from a few art sources… Even after the success of the first MV. Also released the story "Kreung Chet Sangsa Chas", "Leave the opportunity for you to ask for a heart from them" continued, which I chose and edited with the brother of the writer Ly Vannarin Rinphea heard him to be the song She… then was very successful in this second story, but this time the attack on me was even more ferocious than before, she continued to attack me because Phea is a country female singer ážœ៉ Saying it to me alone, even though Phea and I have never failed to work together in MVs and concerts… Finally, some people even said that if Phea is still singing together Together with Akaruna Pich, you should be careful not to fall on your own to refer to the singer. ”

Karona Pich used to partner with Meas Soksophea to sing songs such as "I'm Sorry", "Kreang Chet Sangsaan Chas", "Out of Opportunity", "Asking for a Time to Suffer"…, directed by Mr. Bun Ratana called Sem and wrote the lyrics by Mr. Meas Sok Ratanak. But getting a lot of attention, they also stopped singing together because some people said that Mr. Karona Pich was referred to by Meas Sok Sophea as famous and Sophea could face downfall.

Mr. Karona Pich added, "I heard so many cruel words that I could pull Apha down because I'm in the future. From then on, I tried to tell the team in Town Production that I would like to take a break. Or suspend singing performances with Phea for a while on the grounds that the audience does not get used to or feel the same, and we are far away from singing performances together until…. This is an answer that the audience as well as you have always asked why not partner with Phea anymore, because the public is very supportive… I always give the same answer under the reason not to wait the same audience for a while to try out Together again and strange lest explode famous, but in fact I do not think I should be a destroyer by singing with me….

Mr. Karona Pich added that although he and Sophea were no longer singing partners, he and she still had a good relationship. He also claimed that when he had the opportunity to go to Australia to perform in 2011, it was because Sophea introduced him to Sien Sear. However, Mr. Karona Pich seems to be wondering in his mind that some speakers are missing at that time and he wants to ask how are you now? How is it growing? Or steal to live in their homeland quietly? Thank you for your dirty words that have helped keep me strong in the street art scene so far. But Town singer Karona Pich did not say who the attacker was when Sophea shook his hand and sang with him.

The release of Karuna Pich's secret at this time, while Meas Soksophea is no longer a Town singer, after she took refuge in this club for 9 years and walked into Ream Production, which signed a one-year contract. Years ago. Mr. Karona Pich used to say that although Sophea is not a Town Star now, but one day she may be a Town Star again, which the claim of the former Town Manager seems to mean that Town welcomes Always if Sophea wants to come back. ”

No comments:

Post Top Ad

Pages