Hot News 24h

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Denise Quan suffers from chest pain when hotel owner hides camera in room and pays $ 10,000

 


Earlier, according to a post by Danny Quan, who is known as a sexy star is gaining fame in both life and work, she posted a message:

"I slept at the Gold Sea Hotel in Kampong Som, the owner of the hotel hid the camera in my room, confirming not only my room, but all the rooms in the hotel, my case occurred since October 2020, I do not Lay, because I am waiting for a good solution with the hotel owner, but the result is very unfair for me.

However, if we look at the video of Danny Quan, we see that the debate between the hotel owner and her seems to be very tense, each trying to win each other, this story is over. $ 10,000 in compensation, which seems to make Denise Quan unhappy.

No comments:

Post Top Ad

Pages