Hot News 24h

Post Top Ad

Monday, March 1, 2021

Oh that! Miss Aji falls into poverty, announces Lexus 570 for sale



In the past, most people will not forget after Aji group came out to perform Tum Teav 2021, causing a lot of criticism from the general public after their performance was very wrong. Culture and religious traditions.

Their group was then summoned by the Ministry for educational guidance and contracted to acknowledge their mistakes.
However, after entering the settlement, Aji seemed to be quiet on Facebook for a while, then she recently reappeared, announcing the sale of her Lexus 570, adding a message from "Goodbye, my dear, I can no longer ride my child. Now I have to give my child to him. I apologize, but I have no choice and now there is nothing left."


No comments:

Post Top Ad

Pages