Hot News 24h

Post Top Ad

Friday, December 25, 2020

Veteran actor John Chan Leakena warns of legal action against a woman

 


President of the Khmer Artists Association, Ms. John Chanleakena, warned and took legal action against a woman who Take her name, attack through live sales of products online.

This is according to her announcement on Facebook on December 24, 2020 This is while the president of the Cambodian Artists Association has given the woman 24 hours to resolve and make a request. Punishment before she has legal action.

Ms. John Chanleakena posted a message on her Facebook account: "Please tell who took the name of "I go to attack for any purpose to live sell products or take me as a topic, we will meet legally."

She said, "If you chat, I do not reply, you can call Messenger, I do not sleep waiting to reply to you all the time. My job is not the only one. Do not make excuses to take me to the topic of selling products.

However, after Ms. John Chan Leakena posted the above message, on December 25, she also "I leave time for the person who was live to talk about me yesterday until 4pm this afternoon. If I still do not visit the chat, I will not reply and the call will not be counted until this time is 20 It's time. ”

"So at 4pm, it's time for you to talk about me live, if you don't live, I apologize," she said. No, I will let my lawyer review the video you got live. Do not pretend to use the wrong way, I hurt so much to view it to make you think wrong, misunderstood or insulted Come to me, but I do not answer, do not think that everyone trampled on me? What exactly do you want? ”

Separately related to this issue, a woman who is a party to the dispute of Ms. John Chan Leakena, who was named in the account book "Phimry BM Cosmetic" replied, "She waited 24 hours for a complaint from John Chanleak. Because she also wants to know what the star will sue her for.


She also confirmed the first incident, leading her to mention the name of Ms. John Chan Leakena, "First she sent "Money through the bank account number to donate $ 200 to help buy Kovid 19 vaccine." "When she sent the money through the bank account number given to her by John Chan Leakena, The star has not visited since the day she was sent until now, and she did not call. "

"For this reason, she also mentioned in the live sales of her products, but in the sense that Confirm that the money she sent, Ms. John Chan Leakena has already received or not.

She added, "When John Chan Leakena came to visit, it was not just not accepting money. No, even return the money to her and tell her to wait to see her lawyer.

"It's devastating for her to want to join the government in buying Kovi vaccine," she added. This 19, although the amount she donated was small, but this is her motivation.

However, the woman claimed that she would wait to see her lawyer John Chan Leakena all the time because she did not There is nothing wrong and what she said was not defamation or accusation against John Chan. No, that's not.

No comments:

Post Top Ad

Pages