Hot News 24h

Post Top Ad

Friday, October 29, 2021

Tim Ratha does not have cosmetic surgery because of his mother's words

Nowadays, cosmetic surgery is common, especially for some local and foreign artists, some of whom have gone through the knife to get the beauty they dream of. In addition to their old beauty, however, there are also some artists still maintain the natural beauty, not to engage in filmmaking.

Speaking about the belief in natural beauty, refusing to bother to get rid of the original beauty, recently, the tall actress Tim Ratha broke the word of her mother, the mother of the actress instructed her daughter not to undergo plastic surgery different from the natural beauty that parents Give no.

Even though her mother has now passed away, Srey Sros Tim Ratha still keeps the promise between her and her mother while he is still alive.

Tim Ratha leaked: "I still keep my promise in my mother's words, he told me to take care of the original beauty that my mother and father used to give me from birth (true words from my mother)."

No comments:

Post Top Ad

Pages