Hot News 24h

Post Top Ad

Monday, October 25, 2021

Im Chiva: Excited to shed tears after receiving a diamond ring gift worth nearly 10,000 dollars from a man

 Im Chiva was so excited that she burst into tears when she received a diamond ring worth nearly $ 10,000 from a man. Mr. Im Chiva described that he was very excited, brothers and sisters, in tears, and I did not expect that today I received a diamond ring worth $ 77 46.23 (seven thousand seven hundred and forty-six dollars twenty-three dollars). As a gift from my brother Chen Samnang, CEO of CSNJ and owner of CSNJ Diamond Shop, to me, M. Chiva.

Mr. Im Chiva continued, "I did not think I was so lucky. He called me to talk about work. Why did he open the safe for a diamond ring? He said that this is an encouragement to Im. Chiva, who has built good deeds in the past, is like a real diamond ring. He added, "I think I'm dreaming, but this is a gift of a diamond ring. Good deeds do not perish. Respectfully yours, Chinese brother Samnang, for giving me a diamond ring." Chiva, I wish you good health and success in all your endeavors.

No comments:

Post Top Ad

Pages