Hot News 24h

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

92-year-old man did not dare to cut his hair for 80 years because ...

 "I believe that if I cut my hair, I will die," said Ta Chien, from a village about 80 kilometers west of Ho Chi Minh City. Therefore, I do not dare to change anything, not even a hair comb. "I just take care of it by covering it with a towel so it dries and looks clean," he said.

Ta Chien also said that he was forced to cut his hair at school, but he refused until he decided to drop out of third grade. And since then he has never combed or washed his hair.

A worshiper of nine powers and seven deities, Ta Chien believed that this was enlightenment for him to grow his hair, which he tied under an orange hat.

He is also known as a "Dua", an illegal religion in Vietnam and considered a heresy.

Currently, his curly hair is about 4.6 meters long and is cared for by his fifth son.



No comments:

Post Top Ad

Pages