Hot News 24h

Post Top Ad

Monday, February 8, 2021

Pich Sophea apologizes to mother after realizing a mistake

 


Top singer of Smei Hang Meas production, Pich Sophea, posted two pictures with her beloved mother, accompanied by many phrases that surprised the public.

For many messages, Ms. Pich Sophea also wrote to tell the public: "I am not good enough and never made a mistake, but my mother, she said I hurt. He said you are big and you are famous and wonderful and I do not need your money, the words will not be heavy, but it hurts for me, I know I was wrong to apologize to my mother for what she has done since then, my life is very fresh, thank you The world that gave birth to me was my mother. ”

After seeing Pich Sophea posting such a message, immediately a Facebook account owner came in and warned her: Are you angry with him? The mother said to you, she has nothing to feed you anymore because she is getting older.

No comments:

Post Top Ad

Pages