Hot News 24h

Post Top Ad

Monday, February 8, 2021

A female teacher decided to celebrate her wedding without drinking alcohol because of these 4 points

 


On the Nathymon Show account, which is also known as a beautiful teacher who is preparing to enter the factory, a message was released describing four points that made him and his family decide not to drink alcohol on the wedding day: Does your wedding get wine? For my wedding, I do not drink alcohol because, firstly, I am a role model teacher for my students, secondly, because I care about the health and safety of my siblings and guests, and thirdly, to set an example for The younger generation says that meeting is not necessary until there is alcohol to be happy. "Fourth, Cambodia is a Buddhist country."

After a detailed description of the reasons, and finally, the same source took a short question to ask the public to comment on the point that they said, "What do you think?" However, after opening the position to express their views, they also saw a lot of support for the action as a good example in this society, but they also see some others have added. "My wedding also does not accept alcohol, but there are a small number of guests who do not think like us and turned out to be spoiled, but not important, I did what I think is right."



No comments:

Post Top Ad

Pages