Hot News 24h

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Ms. Hun Sinath reacts after singer Meng Keo Pechta apologizes😊

 


Hun Sinath, the younger sister of Samdech Hun Sen, the Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Cambodia, reacted to the famous singer Meng Keo Pechta, who filed a lawsuit in the past, saying that the singer had come to apologize to her. When she got home, she even wrote a letter of apology, but posted on social media that she withdrew her complaint and stopped suing her.

Ms. Hun Sinath posted a picture of singer Meng Keo Pechta apologizing to her home and a letter of apology from the singer on her Facebook account on the night of January 4, 2021 with the caption: “I would like to inform you Dear Facebook friend, help me see if this noodle face came to apologize to me at home and write more letters, but this noodle niece said that I withdrew my complaint. This is why I hate the culture of intervention, that's why this mosquito came up. ”

Singer Meng Keo Pechta's letter of apology dated August 5, 2020, which Ms. Hun Sinath posted on her Facebook account on the night of January 4, 2020, reads as follows: “My name is Meng Keo Pechta Called Meng Pich Chenda, 41 years old, Khmer nationality, Occupation: Artist, Residence: # 2A9, Sangkat Prek Kampus, Khan Dangkor, Phnom Penh.

First of all, I would like to express my deepest regret that a while ago there were some things that made my aunt unhappy. Today, out of love and respect for your aunt, I would like to apologize to you for your words in the past, you have no intention. I was so upset because from the beginning you did not say anything that hurt your aunt, not even your aunt's name, you did not dare to say, you always tried to protect your aunt's name because you think of honor Auntie's high as well as thinking of the good kindness that aunts used to have on you. Both I and my children and my family have always considered my aunt as a warm grandmother.

But unfortunately, after your aunt's complaint, you said some words that hurt your feelings, but please tell the truth, that is because you are upset as an orphan, a widow. Who only wants warmth from you, other than that, you have no evil intentions to make you absolutely humiliated.

Dear Mother, Please forgive this sparrow with grace! I would like to thank my aunt from afar and promise not to do anything to hurt her anymore. Please accept, Sir, the assurance of my highest consideration.

No comments:

Post Top Ad

Pages