Hot News 24h

Post Top Ad

Friday, December 4, 2020

Too free! Exaggeration of fiction that in Romeas Hek district, there is Covid-19 infection

    Svay Rieng Province: A young man with a Facebook account named Sokha (Lon Nol) may be too free to enter the Romeas Hek District Administration Park, using inappropriate words and exaggerating false information that the people of Romeas Hek District crossed the Covid-19 was found and Called for education and contract on December 3, 2020.

The suspect confessed that my name is Sov Sokha, 19 years old, and I live in Popel Village, Tros Commune, Romeas Hek District, Svay Rieng Province. I have a Facebook account named Sokha (Lon Nol). Please respect and forgive the leaders at all levels for their mistakes. I am the one who wrote some abusive messages at the post of Svay Rieng Quick Reaction Youth Pak and the explanation of Romeas Hek District Administration about the case of Covid-19 infection in Romeas Hek District. Because I have a limited understanding, without thinking clearly, I also make the above mistakes (with pictures already).

No comments:

Post Top Ad

Pages