Hot News 24h

Post Top Ad

Monday, December 21, 2020

Believe it or not, Rabi says that 2020 is almost 2021, there is still no boyfriend


 Singer Trum Town, Miss Rabi, posted several pictures expressing her admiration for her new song, which was quoted after being posted on the Town Production Channel, along with a thank-you note from her heartfelt fans: Everyone who enters the Comment Channel Channel praises the song "Black Noodles".

At the same time, the owner of the song "Tear the pants" continued to describe the concern of Town Production to him happily, "The company did not leave the rabbi, but because the rabbi does not want to release the song itself, but if it comes out The song must satisfy the fans, the quality is more important than the amount of black noodles, hope it hit soon. ”


As the beauty became more and more beautiful, the masses chanted in praise and were known to have many groups. Chaom Luong Sneh turned out to be a female singer who was very popular in Trom Town, Miss Phan Virati called Ms. Rabi came to complain that the end of 2020 and she still has no owner, Chenda should not go back To believe.

Ms. Rabi suddenly complained: "I can not find a local girlfriend to make medicine and there is no boyfriend In any foreign country, so in 2020, my heart is empty and beautiful, but no man has come yet Do not be a lover.

But according to a source close to the hunt from her private life, she also revealed that during her departure Acting in the United States last year, she was also contacted, but because she did not show the lights Khieu let them go quietly and now they come to complain about a girlfriend who could not go back.

Srey Saath Rabi, one of the main female singers of Town Production, also confirmed that: It is not uncommon for unmarried people to have a mate. But for me right now, I do not seem to want to think too much about marriage, she I want to spend some time earning money from this work of art because after returning From the United States, I also received a lot of art work, almost no free time from one week 1 week.

The singer of Town Production owns the song "Mann Sre" which has gained a lot of popularity from this modern youth. He also went on to say why he is not yet open to accepting love from foreign groups, which are Cambodian-American expatriates who Asking for love: "On the other hand, most of the people who ask me are still not satisfied or satisfied I want her. I also promise in my heart that if I do not like her, I wish to be free. Than.

The female singer, who used to start her career as a dance group leader and former host of Hang Meas TV, Miss Rabi Take the opportunity to perform abroad for the first time since entering the arts He also mentioned the conditions of aspirations for future male partners: "For I, the man I want or love as a life partner, is a man who respects, loves and values ​​me. "A lot is free to spend and live."

No comments:

Post Top Ad

Pages