Hot News 24h

Post Top Ad

Thursday, August 20, 2020

Why?Ms. Touch Sreyleak shows her new lover while she is upset with her old husband

 Touch Srey Leak, a widow with one child, showed her sweetness with her new lover, a big muscle sports instructor, and the man even took care of her by giving her a special gift at her villa before they They took each other by the hand to take pictures, dressed in a strange way like their people in a temple.

Even though a new man has come to heal her heart, the widow of one of her children is still upset because her ex-husband, Norwegian Morten Quarmen, is having a good time with her new boyfriend. Never think about your child or send a penny to your child.

"My younger brother always asked me why I was able to stand by the seizure of my former family and I still do not respond? An expensive man never makes his wife cry for her husband every night, I am willing to lie in mourning for many years, waiting to open the door for him as a husband, never knowing whether to spend money or have friends to go to the bar or go Causing trouble to family

When his wife came to defame me as my wife, she abused me and my children, suffering for many years, I also suffered from mental illness, fear and meeting people, and they asked for help. Mentally, after months of trying to correct and escape this painful path, I have received nothing but hardships, they snatched our ex-husband, even though we did not know that he had conspired to betray us as a wife. And show that he left me as a guarantor, he was a man, slept happily, chatted with a new girl, never asked for a child, was not a hundred Khmer Riel, never gave his son, his blood, I am very sick "But I do not demand that I raise my hand and swear that my life will not meet men who dare to attack me like now."

Our reporter tried to call Touch Sreyleak several times, but her phone was always busy, so she did not receive any additional answers in addition to her writing, which broke the story of her pain due to her ex-husband's work and the story that was showing sweetness. In love with a big muscle sports instructor

However, the star who likes to dress like a European woman was revealed that after divorcing her ex-Norwegian husband, she immediately had a new foreign man to ask for love, but Srey Leak showed a satisfied gesture with the coach. Back.

It should be reminded that Touch Srey Leak married Mr. Morten Querman from Norway on October 15, 2012, and this relationship for more than 6 years has been tense since 2018, so she failed to plan to get a second daughter.

Srey Khan leaves behind a son named Makanes Munarith Yem Quarmen, over 4 years old. After parting ways with her ex-husband, Srey Leak often sheds tears on stage, and she sings only sad and heartbreaking songs on a regular basis, some of which are true to her true story.

But so far she has not revealed who the woman who shocked her Norwegian husband was, but she seems to be traumatized after taking the wrong husband, causing her to become a widow with one child. This.

No comments:

Post Top Ad

Pages