Hot News 24h

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

6-month love affair, bored of girlfriend's name, asked to be engaged to be engaged


A young couple has been in contact for several months, and finally the man said that he was too tired to be with her, while the woman replied without hesitation that she was just as bored. The man also told his parents to get engaged to his girlfriend as a future partner, bored with the name of the girlfriend to ask to be engaged again and will reach the name of a couple in the future.

The new fiancé above the male side is two military officers named Im Mony Seila. The female fiancé is Jannīe.
Im Mony Seila, the male partner, posted a few pictures on his Facebook account showing his engagement ceremony with the caption, “One day I told him I was bored with his girlfriend. He also told me that he also did not want to be my girlfriend, but now we have become engaged. Thank you for accepting me Thank you for agreeing to love me Thank you for daring to send your future to me Thank you for always being there when you are in trouble Thank you for always forgiving me every time you do something wrong I am very lucky to have lived next to you, thank you parents on both sides for achieving your dreams… "
On the same day, the woman replied to her fiancé, "There are many men who just see us and love us, but if a man can accept everything from us, love us and be clear with We and we want to be hand in hand, there is only one, believe me, two people love each other, you do not need a handsome face, just understand each other, understand each other is enough.
Thank you for giving value, thank you for everything in this 5-6 months, I love you, I love my family, I take care of you, I give good advice, I help each other, I never leave you when you are in trouble, even though you say Anyway, I can stand it, ha ha ha, the good things you did, I will remember it, give it to trust each other more! Thanks to both parents… ".

In particular, after seeing the sweet correspondence above, a Facebook account owner commented fruitfully to the couple: ?… ”.

In response to the above fruitful writing, the woman posted a reply message, "As you can see, he wrote," Even though it's still broken, how much does a fiancé believe in him? " I do not want to reveal his name and I would also like to thank you for your comment. I would like to tell you that the above words are used only for irresponsible and unclear people, married life is not always sweet. All the time, there is always conflict, it is like a plate in the liquid, there is always conflict, it requires both of us to be patient, tolerant, understanding, tolerant of each other, as they say (I am the fire, you are Water).
And there are many kinds of quarrels (I mean, some of them are too lazy to write) but I want to tell you that if you really love each other, do not listen to their words, they live under their lips, they are not happy if I write to Tomorrow is not over, so let's just end it all, remember that people who really love us do not abandon us and it is not easy for us to leave them easily, no matter what, no matter how angry or hateful. #Noted I am not a love theorist, but I speak in real life (my own experience, ha ha ha)….
Selling land under market price.
Phone 081400074

No comments:

Post Top Ad

Pages