Hot News 24h

Post Top Ad

Thursday, January 23, 2020

Standing in front of a loved one in a wedding, how painful is it?


I used to tell you that I wanted to make you happy, take you where you want to go. I used to say that I will give you the most happiness and that I will always be with you, that I will do everything for your smile.
Remember ... I used to teach you how to eat breakfast, and I'm always calming you every morning because I want you to be healthy.
You remember, you taught me how to get into human society, whether hanging out, hanging out with people and friends. For when you are with me, you are warm, you are brave, where you are I will never be afraid.
Remember ... You teach me to be gentle and not too romantic, but you are warm and excited for those things that you have never received before.
Remember that? I miss the warmth that comes with holding your hand and being near you.
Remember ... I miss the sweet time we were together all the time, eating, and trekking many memories.
Remember ... I am the only one with whom you have just held your hand, so warm and secure, and I have sworn that your heart in this life will be given to you alone.
Remember that? All those good things are my tutor. I never expected much from you, never demanded anything from you because I knew that I was not entitled to you, that I was not qualified enough to be demanding, but I was convinced that I would never leave you or forsake you. But ultimately, the truth is, you don't belong to me anymore, everything becomes a memory.
In a beautiful garden it should be when we enjoy the beautiful scenery, but we sit quietly. Here and there, this is the most miserable farewell place. They started talking about breaking the silence first
"I'm sorry !!!! »
"Sorry about that? Well, maybe we have already agreed?" Haha ... In fact, today has come too. " They came up to hug me so much I knew they were just as hurt as I am now.
I couldn't hold back my tears and spoke with a loud voice -
"Take care of yourself when you are not around, eat regularly, do not work too hard ... What is so important that you have so much promise?"
"I promised .. You too, don't think too much. Don't cry, don't give up. I'm sorry that you can't keep your promise. I'm sorry for making this happen."
"You have chosen this path for yourself ... You know that the end of the road is like this, OK, you're the happiest." We hugged and held hands one last time. Oops! My love, for many years, has only been painful.
After we parted, I came back to my bedroom crying and in pain. Enduring to be a strong person in front of me was very difficult. Why does God play me so much? Finally, the fact that at the end of the day it was going to happen, it came. Come unconsciously unprepared. I knew that it would have to happen, but when it arrived, I stood up to the floor, got up and left the building completely dark. I have never been so weak in my life that I would never be able to stand next to you, no longer be able to hold my hand. I have no more rights. Why did you decide to end your temperament? The hand that held your breast, the breasts that gave you a hug, the place and the position closest to you, would be given to an eligible woman. I admit you are angry, you hate me, but I still love and appreciate the time you gave me because you also feel the happiest you have ever given me, even if it is only for a short time.
At a big wedding, I'm watching a man I love the most, wearing a bridal gown carrying his bride upstairs. I tried to smile, holding back tears that could almost bring down my tears.

Thank you, Brahmin, for bringing you to me. Thank you for helping to break your broken heart, but you volunteered because in pain it is mixed with overwhelming mental well-being. However, I wish you well because you have found your future and you only go back to your own heart, broken heart broken.

Love, class, racism and the past, no matter how hard we fight and love, the end is still the same. Love is not a story of a disabled person, no matter how much we fall in love with family challenges and there is no solution. In the end, we split up without ever having to come back forever. 

No comments:

Post Top Ad

Pages