Hot News 24h

Post Top Ad

Friday, November 5, 2021

Very good heart! Mr. Sovann Rithy posted a video of an old man walking around on a bicycle in front of his house, suddenly he did this thing

 

Phnom Penh: I believe that many parents and relatives know each other well, and Mr. Sovann Rithy is a well-known TVFB journalist on the social network Facebook, who always goes to capture information quickly and share it with his parents and siblings. However, last night, Mr. Sovann Rithy posted a video of an old man walking to pick up trash in front of his house, which looks very sad. In that, he described on his Facebook account like this:

"Today I was washing my clothes in front of the house when I saw an old man riding a bicycle walking to the garbage can in front of my house to pick up bottles and cans, so I ran to get a bag of rice and a bag of groceries. Grandpa

Suddenly he knelt down to thank me with his eyes, making me shed tears following him, I did not have much, but I can share a little to him, there is nothing happier than sharing good deeds, though "Sometimes it is said that we do good deeds, but the camera .. This camera was filmed to celebrate and enjoy a lifetime of sharing my good deeds Sovann Rithy."

No comments:

Post Top Ad

Pages