Hot News 24h

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Uncle Mao Dare to Apologize to Lok Chumteav Try Dana


 Believe that friends, parents, siblings, and especially those who like to play social media, must have heard about the abusive story in the family of the famous diamond shop owners, Lok Chumteav Try Dana and Pou Mao, until the news reached the crossroads. Which came as a big surprise to the fans who are fans.

However, yesterday, according to his personal Facebook account, Pou Mao came out to apologize to his wife, Lok Chumteav Try Dana, in order to return to live with his family.

Hello. In the past, I have made some mistakes for my beloved wife, went through a period of consideration, grew up realizing all the mistakes clearly and agreed to correct for the happiness of the family. Dear wife, please forgive me and forgive me as the last league and promise not to have another league. Without you and your child for a while, I really have a hard time living because in my heart I have only one child.



No comments:

Post Top Ad

Pages