Hot News 24h

Post Top Ad

Friday, October 15, 2021

A woman called a motodup and asked him to come to the motodup guesthouse, but she refused and accused him of wanting to rape her.

 A motorbike taxi driver was accused by a woman of attempting to rape and rob her while her friends took the motorbike away from the motorbike taxi driver and disappeared at 6 am on October 15, 2021, near Phsar Thmei police station. 2, Sangkat Phsar Thmei 2, Khan Daun Penh.

According to the description of the man who drove the motodup, first the woman called me to her taxi and then she told me that she had no money, then she let me ride first, and finally she asked me When I came to the guesthouse, I refused, and she shouted that she was a thief.

Immediately after the incident, the man, who was a motorbike taxi driver, hurried to file a complaint at the Phsar Thmei II Administrative Police Station so that the police could help him find his motorbike. However, he did not care, it is important to get the motorcycle back, because his life depends on this motorcycle.



No comments:

Post Top Ad

Pages