Hot News 24h

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

2 short phrases with deep meaning! Eva responds to critics of papaya sale


    Singer Khin Srey Neath, also known as Iva, responded immediately after being criticized for breaking the code. In response to this, Ms. Eva confirmed that it was true. Some people say that they sell papaya every day, aren't they ashamed? Others say that they fall and look like they came to sell. In response, Eva told the Facebook message, citing two reasons: "Yes, business's. There is something to be ashamed of, as long as the truth is honest and emerges every day because the shop is already open, but it has not opened yet because Vid is not quiet and still continues to sell by packaging, if not for me to appear, do you know that I am selling? This is the online era, ”She said.

Answer 2, It is not until I sell diamonds, sell cars or sell expensive things that Loy does not fall into the code, I find the best My business is also valuable, as long as it is right, do not cheat them, we try to look at the rich, they are rich and they are still trying What if I do not have, how can I not try? How much money to spend? At the same time, she added that for her singing career, she is still singing, doing business, working and working together. I'm too lazy to describe many answers, that's all, and send it to those who are good at it.

No comments:

Post Top Ad

Pages