Hot News 24h

Post Top Ad

Friday, May 28, 2021

Rachana Ravadi claims that he has this disease, even though the doctor could not cure it because ...


 The rising actress, Ravadi, is becoming more and more popular with the audience day by day due to her artistic talents, especially her admirable beauty.

Sreysaat Rachana Ravadi shocked many people who always support her after the actress suddenly posted a message on social media that she has a disease, even doctors can not cure. Also

However, the fans seem to be a little relieved after this beautiful girl told that the disease she was born with is a sincere disease. The actor with a fresh smile, Rachana Ravadi, describes, "Before, I was sincere, now I am sincere, tomorrow I will still be sincere, how can I be born sincere !!!! I have a disease, the doctor can not cure it, sincere disease .. I will continue my loyalty forever…. This girl is loved by the masses more and more.



No comments:

Post Top Ad

Pages