Hot News 24h

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Danny Quan revealed that in that room, I released all of them, so the court ordered to pay $ 10,000 in compensation.

Model Danny Quan has scheduled a meeting with his lawyer on May 27 to find a new procedure or way out of the lawsuit. Against the owner of a hotel in Sihanoukville who embedded a camera to record her activities in the bedroom. The new lawyer is next

Supreme Court orders defendant to pay $ 10,000 in damages, but she refuses In her lawsuit, she is seeking $ 100,000 in damages and is seeking the perpetrators to be brought to justice. Tell Sabay she plans to live Facebook to reveal more about this issue in early June, but have to wait to consult with a lawyer. She said the hotel owner violated her privacy because all of her vandalism was captured. By the camera, but she is not worried

Too much around the story leaked it by the camera and all video clips were kept by the authorities of Sihanoukville. Nikuan: "Because I was afraid the video would be leaked, that's why I sued! In our room, sleeping is our privacy… Speaking of which, I released myself completely.

The Supreme Court ruled to pay 10,000 for my illness, it is very unfair បង and if I get 100,000, then I I will not spend it, I will use it for humanitarian purposes. ”Danny Quan recalls the incident that happened to her and her brother. Came to visit Sihanoukville and rented different bedrooms in

 that hotel in October 2020. After sleeping for one night, the next morning, her car was told that there was a camera embedded in his bedroom, and she checked. In her bedroom, there is also a built-in camera. She immediately complained to the local authorities to intervene and file a complaint immediately.



No comments:

Post Top Ad

Pages