Hot News 24h

Post Top Ad

Monday, January 11, 2021

Very kind! One of the poorest general doctors helps treat poor patients for free

 


While there are so many doctors or doctors these days that the public is criticized for not being virtuous, important, unaccountable, sympathetic, incomprehensible, patients who are seriously ill, poor, have no money for treatment, suddenly there is a military doctor wearing a star. Declaring himself to be the poorest doctor, Saing Kim Yan provides free medical treatment and free accommodation, rooms and electricity, which is a great merit for his merits.

Recently, on a Facebook page, Kim Yan Saing (Saing Kim Yan) may be his personal facebook: Know that I am one of the poorest doctors in our world.

Maybe you do not believe me, because I understand patients who are very poor and have a serious illness that no doctor can cure them, you can see two rooms behind. It is these two rooms that I have been trying to save money for many months to be able to build to allow patients with leukemia and Cml to come for treatment, but I have never charged for a room from all patients. I also became the poorest doctor in the world. The poor love life as much as the rich. I try to treat them without thinking. My treatment service is located in Chres Commune, Kampong Tralach District, Kampong Chhnang Province, Tel: 0712825339. We join to save the lives of the poor.

No comments:

Post Top Ad

Pages