Hot News 24h

Post Top Ad

Friday, January 1, 2021

Husband remembers past story after wife dies

    I never imagined that I would be so far away from you and so far as I could not call you back.

The departure of her sister Sok Nath Dara Sina due to her heart disease during childbirth, then died leaving her family and husband, while the child did not see her husband, making her husband sick. Strong because he really loves her with all his heart and always cares and shows sincere love unchanging from the beginning of dating to become a couple, hoping to be able to live together to The old man with a crooked back, but instead of karma, he ruthlessly abducted this couple.

However, yesterday, the husband, who has a Facebook account named Sothon Huot, wrote some stories that are as follows: "Dear wife, you know, for 4 days, our daughter knows Laugh and laugh often, a smile that you used to get from me, now my daughter replaces, and my wife, my friend, is still in my heart, always thinking of me. I never imagined that I would be so far away from you until I could not call you back forever, the last time I was with you, the future is gone "This is an unforgettable past and I will always remember my dear wife Soknath Darasina." He added:

"When I picked up / called you, the first word I said to you when I was your first year girlfriend" Hello's " Be my girlfriend for a year and a half Hello, my love (sometimes I say hello to you, I did not answer with you and shut up, come again, I said as usual, I answered and laughed with the words, When I was a fiancé, Hello, my wife (I heard and woke up and asked you again, "Mech! Say it again!" Or wake up and look at my face, sometimes near friends, at work, at the market, or in public, I was never interested, the person I was interested in was my wife.

Relationship as a couple until he was 4 months pregnant, then he was not upset at all, happy to eat dinner and then he asked me: Thunha, you are not bored with me every day? If you are bored, tell me! Then he cried again and asked me: Why do you love me so much? I want to tell you one thing, the words that I picked up on the phone to talk to you from when I was a girlfriend until my husband and I said that, I know that every time I hear you are happy, even though sometimes I get angry and shout at you And I still use good words to you, I replied with a hug and said: Some happiness is not necessary for a special day, starting from small things every day can also make us happy, wife.

No comments:

Post Top Ad

Pages