Hot News 24h

Post Top Ad

Friday, November 13, 2020

Meng Keo Pechta may be scared to speak: Please do not confuse that her message refers to Lok Chumteav Hun Sinath

 


    Once again, the old singer who still retains his position as one of the leading singers in Cambodia has confirmed the hot news One around the misconception of some public opinion that some of the messages she posted "received. Succeeded in advocacy »She refers to  Hun Sinath, sister of Samdech Techo Hun Sen, Prime Minister of Cambodia It is known that Lok Chumteav has filed a complaint with the Phnom Penh Municipal Court against Ms. Meng Keo Pe. Chhatta was charged with two counts of "public defamation and incitement to discrimination" in June 2020. Go.

In that, she made it clear that the past issue between her and Madam Hun Sinath has already ended under the spirit of Madam's generosity. That is why she confirmed to the public not to be confused by the message she shared in the past because The message is that she is referring to another person who has been painting her for more than a decade. That.

Regarding the confirmation of the singer, the voice of Ms. Meng Keo Pechta, she also told the audience in "A few days ago, I came out of this country," she said on Monday, November 9th. Success in my advocacy. Some people misunderstand that I am referring to​ Madam  Ming Hun Sinath. It is unfortunate that there is such a misunderstanding. In fact, I'm only referring to others who have painted me for 10 years.

The talented and talented female singer continued that the misunderstanding on this issue is due to " But the lack of space, I forgot to confirm is my unintentional mistake. Please do not be confused, I do not refer to you, because you are not involved in any matter. All the problems between me and Madam  are over, ending with reason, with her kindness, compassion and peace in As an elder with a noble bloodline, dear. This time is all about love and affection, so there is nothing I have to do to hurt him, no matter when This is from the beginning of my story.

Ms. Meng Keo Pechta, who is known as a wonderful mother in raising and caring and Educate two sons and daughters to become full-fledged children and make a big contribution to her as a mother in Conservation and Development of the Arts, Music and Musical Instruments From someone else, it's definitely not my character, so as the owner of the article there is a delusion, albeit unintentionally. For the dignity of Madam, I would like to stand up to defend Her Excellency's honor and ask the audience, both inside and outside the country, including "Journalists, please be informed."

She also said that she also insisted on some of the brothers "Please do not take advantage of politics. Or other things for their own benefit. I am tired and I have suffered many injuries and I do not have to face anything else because in the past, both my aunt and I All are the same victims, how many beneficiaries do not care about your honor and your pain? That other, so please do not take him as a joke, and I ask.

In addition, Ms. Meng Keo Pechta also expressed her apology from Madam  Hun

Sinath from a distance, who was forced to mention Madam  in this message because she did not want to have Any misunderstanding continues to come to Madam .

In addition, she also confirmed that in order not to be confused, she also deleted the previous post. Yours out as well.

No comments:

Post Top Ad

Pages