Hot News 24h

Post Top Ad

Friday, November 20, 2020

In fact, comedian Sokanda, also known as Neang Knhong, used to want Tep Rindaro to be her husband.

 


    Famous Cambodian comedian Sreng Sokanda called Neang Knhong today, she has built a happy new relationship with Neay Kaede, an artist with the same career, while they both get Have a son as a love affair after being married for more than a year.

Recently, it was also seen on the actor's Facebook account that he posted a picture of veteran actors Mr. Tep Rindaro and Ms. Ampor Tevy, in which I also linked to a post hidden in my heart. For many years:

"The star in my heart loves me so much that I have never changed my mind until now, when I was young, I used to think of wanting Uncle Tep Rindaro to be my husband Ha Ha. Uncle. ”

No comments:

Post Top Ad

Pages