Hot News 24h

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Jet Li leaks directly from second wife and apologizes to ex-wife


 Recently, wrestler Lee Lan Chea, nicknamed Jet Li, revealed his feelings for his second wife, who taught him the meaning of the word love or true love.

Meanwhile, the male star said a few words of thanks to his current wife and apologized to his ex-wife as well.

When I was young, there was a woman who loved me and I think I fell in love with her too, but after meeting my current wife, I realized exactly what love is, I was willing to give up all honors, opportunities, including her life. Me too

What I decided to do was do it emotionally, with this kind of thinking every day.

Finally, I apologize to my ex-wife Huang Qiuyan, I'm really sorry, I'm really wrong, then I just learned what love really is.

It should be noted that actor Li Lian Chea married Huang Qiuyan in 1987 until 1990, then decided to divorce, the star married for the second time with Nina Li Chi in 1999 until now.

If you want to watch more videos news please click News Center

No comments:

Post Top Ad

Pages