Hot News 24h

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Two sisters have escaped from their father, raping their daughter from infancy to adulthood


Phnom Penh: Two girls were raped by their father from infancy to adulthood, sometimes in front of their brother and mother Will threaten to kill the whole species if you dare to tell this story to smokers. However, at this time, the two girls have escaped from the clutches of the father and are staying in the organization. One for vocational training and rehabilitation.

According to the Facebook page of Afesip Cambodia, which posted, "Should we blame the mother? On the one hand, husbands used to grieve for each other, on the other hand, daughters Such animals.

The 15-year-old was abused by her father and raped several times since she was a child. When asked why she did not shout or tell her mother? She shouted, "If he shouts, if he stabs me in the neck, if I tell him or tell my mother, he will kill my mother and my brother." All. "I'm scared of my father. He drinks and beats me and my mother every day." When asked, what motivates a child to tell his mother? She said, "On that day, I drank alcohol and kicked my mother in the neck until she fainted. When my mother fainted, she came and raped me. I tried to shout. He hit me and hit me with a knife, I raised my hand to salute my father, I beg you, have mercy on me, do not hurt me again My father, my father, he did not listen, he looked at the phone, played loud music, and he raped me in front of my brother and sister I, but I moved a lot, my mother may be conscious of fainting, he shouted from outside, "Dad, what are you doing?" No, keep quiet, if you dare to come out, I will kill all of them, he will gradually answer and rape me. ”

She did not say anything but the words that in this life, I beg not to meet him absolutely .. I beg to end .. No No more words to me…. She has now arrived at AFSIP Rehabilitation Center to receive support services, including physical and mental health care, legal assistance. Skills training and motivation as well.
Selling land under market price.
Phone 081400074

No comments:

Post Top Ad

Pages