Hot News 24h

Post Top Ad

Sunday, November 7, 2021

Oh! This woman does not dare to fall in love after learning that she has 50 siblings

 


Recently, a 23-year-old woman caused a great deal of controversy on the internet after she described the reasons for not daring to fall in love with her.

In fact, Izzy said that a few years ago she decided to find out her background by doing a DNA test to get more specific information about her ancestry. Receipt of sperm donation only. For example, she and her twin brothers were raised by a same-sex mother who had an affair with a woman in 1986, so she sought help from a sperm donation bank in Virginia, USA. America at once.

Izzy added:

The DNA test showed that I was not 100% Italian and one day a woman sent me a message asking if I was involved with her family and why the test. DNA matching. Later, another woman contacted me on Facebook, telling me that there was a secret chat group created by people sharing the same sperm. And when I went in to check, all of a sudden, 50 of my sperm donors were of different ages, so that means they were all my siblings.

However, now she feels very confused, but does not want to avoid this problem, just can not do. And the reason for not daring to fall in love is because of fear of falling in love with one's own siblings.

No comments:

Post Top Ad

Pages