Hot News 24h

Post Top Ad

Thursday, October 28, 2021

Miss Rose reacts to critics after breaking the temptation to meet the tycoon for $ 1,000

 Believe some fans may already know about the story of Miss Rose was tik tok star Mak Leak broke the story to tempt her to meet the tycoon for $ 1,000, but He refused, saying it was immoral. In particular, after receiving this news, Miss Rose reacted strongly, she posted a message on her Facebook account like this: I use immoral words before verse, please use your brain and memory to bring verse, do not take too much sugar and do not take Two things come together in one story, they are different, and I would like to confirm one last time, as long as I do not hear my voice. They tore my account and the proof is the voice of Chat understands Make a mistake and give value to the learner, if you have been oppressed, try very hard, be careful, there will be karma falling on you or My own child and I also have the right to sue the person who dances in public with me who intends to destroy It is my honor that there is no clear evidence, it is very important that the liver dares to appear without permission. ” In that, Ms. Rose continued:

"History as a female dancer, an accordionist and an SP. You understand this word and come up with credit. Right, attract attention, pity them, cheat them alive, come and save things with you, without clear evidence, speak for yourself, they are good, they are bad This knows how to wash itself, but she has to remember that if a piece of white cloth is dirty and it still has a stain, she SP However, I'm not as poisonous as she's. ”However, in the evening of the same day, the actor who likes to eat salad Post a message to encourage yourself: "No need to beg anyone to love us, know how to love yourself and value "To myself is enough, the eyes that everyone looks at me with their thoughts are all different."




No comments:

Post Top Ad

Pages