Hot News 24h

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Someone asked her why she was chosen, knowing she was stubborn, but she replied,

Facebook: Friends of Facebook users are very interestedRecently, a woman revealed her love story, receiving praise from almost everyone, even though she Know thatA man who loves himself and accepts himself as a future partner is a stubborn person.On her Facebook account, Van Lida wrote at length:"Tell a little story, a lot of people ask why I chose him? Even though he was stubborn and did not know much, some people said behind my back,Because he was a man of words, everything was heard.For me, initially known as Friends for a long time understand and feel good with each other like friend zoneNot a girlfriend, but later realized that the two have a heart open to accept each other as a girlfriend for more than six months He always told me from the first time I became his girlfriend thatHe wanted me to be his wife, he was the mother of his children, but I could not believe it or get excited about it.

I replied, "Do not just speak, if you can remember to speak."Because I need practical action, not just a few words, but he did without hesitation he went to see my parents and family Also tell his mom about this relationshipBelieve it or not, the engagement ceremony took place on February 20, even though I did not know the faces of my parents-in-law and his family.The first day I knew them was my engagement day, no one believedI chose him because he was brave, responsible, and valued his rights. I always have money, property Can not be compared to his heart, love and husbandhoodAnd my people do not have the money to buy my head.Most importantly, he did not test my mind from the beginning. Let me know if his and his family situation is rich or poorHe is always humble and I love him He is not his money, he is begging to live with a manWho does not have everything like him, but he can make me smile all the time and happiness in life, money, gold, money, wealth Available later, it is important to be honest with each otherAnd dare to shake hands, struggle one day to see the results.

The word "love" can be said by anyone, even elementary school children, but more importantly, it is a clear act!Thank you very much for everything, especially you have given happiness, respect, love and values ​​as a fiancé Your wife is proud to have you as your husbandThank you husband, friend, life partner that I desire.The love story of the two of you is really useful for everyone, do not think too much money in choosing a partnerOr decide to bring someone into life is to choose how responsible that man is, how honest he is, how much he values ​​his wife.And the more you fight with us, the better.

No comments:

Post Top Ad

Pages