Hot News 24h

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

You know I'm poor, you are still good to this day



Love and affection for each other, it is not a coincidence, it is all nature and what was once built together from this former nation, if we speak in faith! But if we have met someone we like and love, then we should know how to take good care of it, do not miss the time and only regret later.
In fact, yesterday, April 21, 2021, according to the Facebook page, a man named Rin Sokreth leaked a sentence that has the following content: April 21, 2017 is the day I confessed to falling in love with this woman. Looking back four years ago, she was very young, while I did not have a calf. The past was not beautiful and now it is not so beautiful, but what I see that she is beautiful is her kindness and perseverance in her life. She is a child who is independent and self-controlled and resilient in life. She is a child who never upsets her parents because of her.Began to fall in love, she knew I was poor, she knew my parents were As a farmer, she has no wealth, but she always encourages me that as long as we work hard, the wealth will be found later. To be honest, since I know how to work for a salary up to a thousand dollars ($$$$), she never knows how to take money from me, instead she is the one who helps me when I am in trouble. At the end of 2019, I decided to help build a house for my parents in my hometown. The money to build that house is I got help from Mr. Oknha Dr. Kouch Mengly, some of my money, some of my relatives and some bank loans.Until April last year (2020) suddenly Covid-19 spread in our country, I was cut by the company to pay only 40%, while I have to pay debts every month. After all, I'm down to the bottom, I have to spend hundreds of dollars on credit cards and I have to borrow hundreds of dollars from the world, while that money is the money that online sellers every day we do not have. Company. She never complained, instead she just tried to find a way to earn more to help me. She has always loved my parents and siblings with the utmost closeness, and she has always understood my obligation to be grateful to my parents. . She was the initiator of the import of hair care products, but we lacked capital. Later, we got capital from a man and a woman who live in the United States, and I started this business very carefully. Imagine if this business failed, what would happen to us? But because we have built a lot of good deeds together, and because we always work together to help each other, our business has grown tremendously. Even though it is not big yet, we are no longer miserable as before. We can live with dignity and we continue to build good deeds together, help relatives, brothers and sisters, help our families to prosper. We were able to buy the first car with our own money, with the number plate 2104, which is the number representing April 21, the day we fell in love. I would like to thank both parents and all the relatives who have been generous to both of us as an opportunity for us to develop to this day. Happy 4 years of love, my friend!


No comments:

Post Top Ad

Pages