Hot News 24h

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Married for 10 years, Sun Chhay announces divorce

 Taiwanese media reported that actress Barbie Hsu, better known to Cambodians as Sun Chhay, was working. Divorce was announced by her husband, Wang Xiaofei, a businessman. I do not want to talk about his personal personality. Separately, when the media contacted Wang Xiaofei, he said that he did not know about his wife's divorce decision. Barbie Hsu and her new husband have been married for 10 years, and they are always arguing. Let her come up with an idea and decide to divorce. However, around this family problem, Barbie's mother replied, "Barbie's words are out of anger and divorce. What? I'm going to talk to Barbie. The couple is very concerned about their children. ”Barbie's husband later commented on social media. "Because I was too worried about my family, I used a little harsh words yesterday. During the Covid-19 crisis, everyone is prone to losing control and become very angry. I wish you all good health and safety. ”



No comments:

Post Top Ad

Pages