Hot News 24h

Post Top Ad

Friday, June 18, 2021

Do not underestimate the small work! Bride, scavenger, mother-in-law dissatisfied...


    Recently, a foreign website posted the story of a woman who shared her life story on her Facebook account: I have been in love with a man for almost three years and I admit that I am much worse than him. Family life and education, but because he is a good person and loyal to me, just fell in love for a long time, he has both face and study, all status can be said to be the desire of women, but strangely he I used to tell him but he confirmed that he was not interested. Until one day I took him to visit my parents at home when he Come to see my house, which is only a pile of rubbish, because my parents' profession is a scavenger for sale that day, he was silent, only a dry smile, I see that he may stumble something because my family status and he is wrong Clear as heaven and earth. The next day he called me and apologized for the wrongdoing he had done yesterday. "I apologize for yesterday's actions. I will respect and honor your parents." He was relieved that he was able to take over my family until he finally planned to get married. But it is clear that my girlfriend's parents did not accept me very much, because I come from a poor family, everyone may think that I came to his family to eat, I was heartbroken, but my girlfriend is always strong and close to me Just made me agree to endure for this love.
On the day of the wedding, my mother took to the stage and said, "In this life, I may have nothing equal to my child, but also not the worst…" After saying that, she immediately handed over the house plan, land and car keys. Modern to give me as a wedding day gift, startled everyone at the wedding, because everyone always despises my family very much.
My mother continued, "Even though the business looks small and low, but if we know how to save, we can live a life that is not inferior to anyone." From then on, the mother-in-law never looked down on her like she had before.


No comments:

Post Top Ad

Pages