Hot News 24h

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Earlier, Sokun Nisa announced that she was infected with Covid 19

 


A few minutes ago, according to Sokun Nisa's official Facebook account, she posted a long message stating that she had found a positive Covid 19 the day after doctors examined her sample. Wrote a description to the masses in such detail that

Sokun Nisa (sokunnisa) tweeted 19 and now I would like to inform you publicly that I am positive and have this virus, so please be careful. High for the safety of yourself and your family, I wish you all the best from this disease ទោស Sorry for not answering me 🙏🙏 Among my 7 family members Tested by a team of professional doctors, I was the only one, my family did not have it, but also had to be separated for 14 days, and my mother's house was not wearing Thousands

Also reminded that in a short time, yesterday and today, a team of doctors examined the sample and found 4 celebrities from Hang Meas Production, including Ms. Keo Channimol, Mr. Nop Payarith and Ms. VDnet and Ms. Sokun Nisa were positive for Covid 19 virus.



No comments:

Post Top Ad

Pages