Hot News 24h

Post Top Ad

Friday, January 29, 2021

Det Malina announces that she will not back down and that her love is over

While many people and supporters are still watching to find out about the issue of love affair between Duke Duong Chhay and his wife A large number of them insisted that the two reconcile as a couple because of pity for the child suddenly Earlier, Ms. Det Malina announced that she would not back down.

It is remembered that on December 13, 2020, Ms. Det Malina, the wife of Duke Duong Chhay, announced According to Facebook, she and Duke Duong Chhay have already agreed to divorce, which makes the public, especially network users. Society is almost unbelievable.

After this sensitive news made the masses and fans as well as use a large number of social networks Facebook Expressed surprise and asked Ms. Det Malina and Mr. Duong Chhay to reconcile their love. But the position was that Ms. Det Malina could not return to the status quo.

In fact, to reaffirm the position to the public again on January 28, 2021, she said, "Please stop, uncle and aunt." Talk about rubbing salt in my wounds - d'oh! That's a personal decision, and I can't go back. Like 13 years ago and hopefully can watch my video, this interpretation is enough to understand, because only myself I know, I'm in love, it's over, I do not want to say anything more.

Recall that on the night of December 18, 2020, the wife of Duke Duong Chhay, Ms. Det Malina also came out. The reason for the divorce decision that she endured the emotional pressure of her husband for 13 years. Only now did she decide to stop, as she compared her marriage to that of her husband, not unlike a broken glass. Or cracked and can not be reconciled.

In particular, if you look at the personal Facebook page of Duke Duong Chhay on January 24, he also posted A message of condolence to the children as the tycoon said that he really did his best. Duke Duong Chhay said. I'm sorry, golden son, I have tried my best and I can. I promise to do my best for my children from now on. Thank you, uncles and aunts, for all your worries, love, and kindness, all that is left is Brahma. And the time is set. On January 26, Mr. Duong Chhay said in a text message that I Very full, uncle, aunt, all of you.



No comments:

Post Top Ad

Pages