Hot News 24h

Post Top Ad

Thursday, January 14, 2021

Beautiful and good character, but in the end Srey Pich was betrayed by her husband to have a new one

 

Ms. Yan Srey Pich, who is well known to the Cambodian people, especially those who support the arts, is known as an actress and a female model in Cambodia who is very famous in the arts.

However, recently, according to her official Facebook account, she posted a message with a wedding photo accompanied by a divorce letter between her and her husband, shared on Facebook until fans were very curious. The divorce between Srey Pich and her husband is as follows: Here is her interpretation message to the public on Facebook:

From now on, we are no longer related to each other and are no longer husband and wife. The 11 years we have been in love, holding hands, there are countless memories. This is all over and let's meet what to do if there is and will be today, what I hate the most is the separation, I tried to do everything for the sake of this family and do not want my children to be orphans like me But what I got back was only secret adultery, but this one way you choose to apologize, it can not change anything, everything is too late and I have decided to betray me. And even made that girl have more children with you, do you think it is a joke, an apology, it can not erase the mistakes and pain, almost death, you can do to me, and family This one is you who destroyed it with your own hands, I do not have to regret it later, I go down with him to be happy, do not worry about our daughter and take care of her best. My own hand and I apologize to the woman who tried to destroy their family knowing He has a wife, has children, and still leaves children to hurt his wife and attract her husband, he wants his family to break up, now she is happy, but do not forget that she is real, what she builds for me and my family Then you accept, today she can be happy when she sees me crying, but the next day may be her turn, I am very innocent, do not do anything to her, because I am valuable as a human being and this is a message to people. Men who already have a wife and before wanting to take a girl out for fun must think carefully about whether it can destroy our family or not, not to have a crisis because of our jokes, because it can make us lose everything. Someday # Real life of love will meet and break up

No comments:

Post Top Ad

Pages