Hot News 24h

Post Top Ad

Monday, November 9, 2020

"Novel River" owner Ny Saloeun is dead


    Novell singer Ny Saloeun has passed away on November 9, 2020 in the United States. Where he lives.

The news of Nysaloeun's death now makes the artists who used to be close, especially the fans who used to support the song His song expressed great regret.

Actor Mr. Pen Chamrong posted a message on Mr. Tha Heer's Facebook page really fast, brothers, brother Ny Saloeun The song "Love in a dream" has passed away and I will never return, and I would like to express my condolences to my family He and I wish your soul well.

As for the brother of the singer, Mr. Khemarak Sereymon, Mr. Khemarak Phearun also posted a message saying that he saw this news and I am really sorry, Brother Nisa Fast, the singer in my heart, the soft, sweet voice has passed away, May your soul reach the grave.

Mr. Ny Saloeun is the owner of the song "Love in a dream", "Rowing a fishing boat" and "New River". He is said to have died in the United States of severe hepatitis.

No comments:

Post Top Ad

Pages